> Products > Lithium-Titanium-Oxide Forklift Battery
Umka Lithium-Titanate Forklift Battery
UMKA is the first Lithium-Titanium-Oxide (LTO) battery for all kinds of electric warehouse vehicles: loading machines, pallet trucks, reach trucks, AGVs, tow trucks, heavy duty etc.
This robust and powerful battery is designed for material handling at ports, warehouses, coldstore, logistic centers, hypermarkets etc. and is compatible with all vehicle models.
Has a warranty period of 5 years.
Lithium iron phosphate battery
Depth of discharge
Fast-charge without damaging the battery
+10°C ~ +45°C
0°C ~ +45°C
- 30°C ~ +45°C
Operating costs comparison
The total operating costs of Umka battery are about 50% lower than that of a lead-acid battery.
- Umka is maintenance-free and doesn't emit gases: no special charging room is needed;
- Low internal resistance: high energy efficiency and much lower daily electricity costs;
- No need to dismount the battery for charging: saves working time and additional equipment;
- Umka performs the same with capacity much lower than the capacity of a required lead-acid battery: reduced initial costs;
- Outperforming high number of charge cycles: lowest total cost of ownership;
- Combine lower battery capacity with ultra-fast charging feature for immediate payback.